Saturday, 25 February 2012

Herro!

How long since I last posted?!?! Hello again guys, i'm still here honest.

So an update on my medical life since we last spoke. Shall we start with University applications? yeahhhhhh sounds like a plan to me :)
So I've had 3 interviews at Hertfordshire, Coventry and Northampton...the latter looking like the first choice at the minute. So just waiting to hear back as to how I did now! Greenwich rejected me seen as I stupidly didn't read into their entry reqs that state a full UK driving Licence must be held prior to application...whoopsie :S
Still haven't even got an interview for UCLAN...kinda given up on that front if i'm honest. Next job is to hurry my 2nd reference for BCU so I can send that off!! :)

Now St John Ambulance, been selected to represent Lincolnshire at the regional first aid competition after having been there for a year...BONUS! and finally got all my references sorted so finally allowed out on duty to treat!!

So thats all for now...a slightly happier post compared to what they have been recently guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment