Sunday, 22 April 2012

County Gym Finals

So i'd been but on duty for the county gymnastics final in my hometown....greatttttt, i thought, this is gonna be crap!! How wrong was I? Amazingly I actually quite enjoyed it. Don't know if it was the extreme tiredness or whether it was in fact the fact it really was enjoyable!
Only had 2 "punters" both of which being a simple, RICE and send on their way jobs. Luckily didn't have to use any of my "new skills" from last weekend!
So anyway, lessons learnt from today...don't always trust the pain scale! I know..."The patient is always right" and all that BUT...a pain score of 6/7/10, as was stated, does not always mean an agonising injury. Upon basic tests there was no pain on pressing the area and the surrounding area and suddenly the pain went from around 5-6 to a low 1.
All in all a very productive and chillaxed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment