Thursday, 3 May 2012

Update

So guys...sod alls happened recently so here's a quick update on stuff I didn't feel relevant to post on it's own;

  • Got the Annual Tulip Parade in town tomorrow...looking forward to a day of drunks and trying to pass time!!
  • I've been told I may be able to do a PTA course by the end of the year...WOOT!!
  • Been put on a waiting list for Hertfordshire university so...kinda resigned to the fact I'm not going to uni this year
  • Because of the above I have just sent off my application to the RAF to join up as a Medic then hopefully progress to a State Registered Paramedic :) and maybe even MERT!!
and that's basically my medical life caught up...yep

2 comments:

  1. See you then tomorrow my friend!! Have fun with the drunks.. and when you can't cope... you know I am here! Just call 999!!! hahaha I will be hiding in a corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i can't cope i'll knock on the window of the paramedic that'll be parked up next to me ;) haha, his job to do the dialling

    ReplyDelete